Online Scheduling is HERE!
Schedule Right Away - Choose your appointment from the menu. Take care to select "With..." CoachAmyPT [not wait list]. You will have the option to create an account from your confirmation email and this highly recommended.
Creating an Account (recommended) - Allows you to schedule, reschedule or cancel an appointment anytime.
- Schedule an appointment first (scroll down to get to that part).
- Go to your confirmation email.
- Select the button "Register for an Account".
- Create a password.
Changing, Rescheduling or Cancelling an Appointment WITHOUT an Account - If you do not wish to register for an account, it can be a little trickier to change or cancel an appointment because you have to go looking for your original confirmation email.
- Search for your original confirmation email (or your reminder email). If you can't find it, you may have used a different email account to schedule that appointment.
- Select the button “Change/Cancel Appointment”
Snap! Are we booked up? No worries! Schedule on our wait list. When in the schedule appointment box, select the edit pencil in the CoachAmyPT box. You will see "With..." CoachAmyPT and Wait List. Choose Wait List. Pick the time(s) you are available. You will receive a confirmation that you are on the list. e.g. PT Treatment (Wait List). If the requested time(s) becomes available, you will receive a notification that you are now scheduled.
Can't find a time that works for you? Trying to make an appt with less than a 12 hour heads up? Contact Us. Sometimes we can add a time slot. It never hurts to ask!
Notice of Privacy Practices
Before your first visit, read our Notice of Privacy Practices.
No Doctor’s Orders Needed
Kansas is a direct access state. This means that you do NOT need a script from your doctor for physical therapy.
No matter how you choose to pay, your care at CoachAmyPT is patient centered and focused. However, you should be aware of the impact that each has on your finances as well as the efficiency of your appointments. We recommend you read about the differences before you make a choice between the two.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept flex spending and health savings account cards, cash, check, and Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. We will provide you with a superbill at the beginning of each month that you can use for tax purposes. If we are out of network for your insurance plan, you may self submit the superbill to your insurance company.
- Along with Coach Amy, the patient has complete control over their treatment plan of care and frequency. It is not dictated by insurance.
- There is only one case for all diagnoses. In other words, you do not need to schedule a separate evaluation or treatment session for multiple areas of treatment (e.g. neck v.s. foot)
- Treatment sessions are not disrupted for monthly re-evaluation or progress notes.
- Patient is not charged an evaluation fee for each area of treatment.
- FSA/HSA cards can be used for payment
- Self pay medical expenses are tax deductible
CoachAmyPT is an IN Network provider of Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS). Patients with BCBS can choose to pay for services using their insurance benefits or self pay. Co-pays and deductibles are collected at the time of service. Please keep in mind that the co-pays collected at the time of service are an estimate of your cost based on benefits quoted by your insurance company and you may be responsible for unpaid or disallowed amounts
- Patient needs to check with insurance company for physical therapy coverage, co-pays and deductibles.
- Depending upon the plan, patient may need to satisfy in-network deductibles and will be responsible for payment of services at insurance rates. These rates can be higher than CoachAmyPT self pay rates.
- Co-pay is due at the time of service.
- Insurance does not cover maintenance for sport and in some cases return to sport. If this is the case, a patient can choose to continue with CoachAmyPT, but will need to switch to self pay.
- Every 4 weeks, regardless of frequency of treatment, a PT session will consist of a re-evaluation.
- In most cases, a separate evaluation and appointment will be needed for multiple areas of treatment e.g. neck v.s. knee unless they are directly related.
- Patient treatment, plan of care, frequency and duration is limited to approval by the insurance company.
We’ve moved to Overland Park! Our brand new clinic is located just off of I435 and Roe. We face the beautiful Indian Creek trail on the North side of the Foxhill Shopping Center. Stay tuned for Open House announcements by subscribing to our blog and newsletter.