Did you know you have the freedom to choose your physical therapist? Not all physical therapists are created equal and it is your right to choose your practitioner. Physical therapists vary in their professional and personal experience as well as their specialties personality and approach to treatment.
Consider a physical therapist who...
- directs treatment according to your goals and needs, not according to an insurance company or third party payor
- determines the root of your injury as opposed to putting a temporary bandaid on the problem
- specializes in your needs and goals
- listens to you
- spends the entire appointment with you one:one
- comes highly recommended by your peers, family and friends
- uses progressive, active treatment techniques
Remember Kansas is a direct access state. This means you do NOT need a doctor order or script for treatment.